MINT dentistry is a family-owned company whose values of love, generosity, and perfection flow from the leadership down to create an atmosphere where employees feel inspired, supported and equipped to perform to the best of their ability. Our employees are part of the MINT family so we strive to create an environment where they will feel confident in their work by placing each member of our team in areas where they can thrive both personally and professionally. This unique work environment will encourage you to take ownership of our brand and values so we can grow together.
What is it like to be a Dentist at MINT?
This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for and your ticket to the greatest dental career available! Here's a few reasons why Dentists from all over the world are making MINT dentistry their work-home:
- Quality Reputation - Work with the best, most-talented dentists in the world with clinical and ethical standards at the highest level!
- Get PAID! - Earn in the 90th percentile nation-wide, paid based on production serving PPO and FFS patients (NO HMO or DMO) with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a stake in the MINT brand.
- Work-life Balance - Spend more time with loved-ones thanks to flexible scheduling with great working hours, 3 weeks of time-off and short commutes to an office near your home working for a company that values family and personal time.
- REAL Support - Support from THE BEST MARKETING in all of dentistry ensures year-round high patient volume and the most reliably FULL schedules (~700 patients per month per office on average, ~101 new patients per Doctor).
- Clinical Autonomy - A privately held company that is Dentist owned and operated guarantees Dentists a broad scope of work and the clinical agency they deserve (NO Private Equity influence and NO Non-dentists owners).
- Modern Work Environment - Enjoy all digital dentistry, a dedicated dental lab and state of the art materials, technology, tools, and equipment in chic, boutique offices impressively fresh and out-fitted by experts in interior design with a keen sense of the aesthetic.
- Team Harmony - Collaborate and serve in a "drama-free", friendly environment that provides focus and support while encouraging mentorship, development and teamwork with colleagues you'll be proud to call FAMILY.
- MINT University Training and Development - Learn from our board member Dentists and Specialists who provide in-house CE for (among many subjects) implants, cosmetics and invisalign! We also have our very-own Dental Assistant School that supplies all of our offices with ready-trained RDAs!