Responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could
include, but is not limited to: carpentry work; electrical; plumbing; painting; HVAC; flooring; and
general facility repairs. Will report directly to the Construction Manager and provide detailed reports
everyday of daily tasks.
● Fix doors and change the locks if they are bad.
● Tighten and fix furniture.
● Repair and replace light bulbs and fixtures as needed.
● Repair and replace plumbing appliances.
● Repair and replace flooring.
● Troubleshoot general problems.
● Repair and replace general hardware.
● Paint and patch walls when necessary.
● Change out old ceiling tiles.
● Replace air filters.
● Troubleshoot HVAC repairs.
● Mount TV's and large pieces of artwork in offices.
● Furniture assembly for offices.
● Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks.
● Proactively identify and report the need for minor or major repairs.
● Move supplies, equipment, and furniture to and from various locations.
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Proven experience as a handyman.
● Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
● Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, or HVAC systems.
● Good communication ability.
● Basic computer and software skills.
● Wellorganized and apt in problem solving.
● Attention to detail.
● Good time management.
● Have a positive attitude to work.
● Ability to prioritize tasks.
● Ability to follow instructions.